10. "NSF CAREER: Integrative Approaches to Uncovering Complex Genotype-Phenotype Relationships in High Dimensional Genomics Data" (Award Number: 1750632), Advances in Bioinformatics Program, NSF, 2018-23 (Role: PI).
9. Human Genome Structural Variation Consortium, as a continuation of the Structural Variation Subgroup of the 1000 Genomes Project, we aim at characterizing structural variants and their functional effect in human populations.
8. "A Computational Framework for Scalable Epistasis Analysis on High-Dimensional Genomic Data" (Award Number: R15HG009565), NIH, 2017-20 (Role: PI) Our epistais web server EpiML is up!
7. "SCH: EXP: Collaborative Research: Preserving Privacy in Human Genomic Data" (Award Number:IIS-1502172), Smart and Connected Health Program, NSF, 2015-18 (Role: PI. Other PIs: Xintao Wu).
6. "EDU: Collaborative: Enhancing Education in Genetic Privacy with Integration of Research in Computer Science and Bioinformatics" (Award Number:DGE-1523154), Secure and Trustworthy Cyberspace Program, NSF, 2015-18 (Role: PI. Other PIs: Xintao Wu). Education materials for genetic privacy are located at GitHub.
5. "An Integrative Analysis of Protein Kinases in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia", SPRINT - The São Paulo Research Foundation (Brazil) and UNC Charlotte, 2015-16 (Role: PI. PIs in São Paulo: Paulo Arruda, Jose A. Yunes).
4. "Risk Mitigation of Infectious Diseases via Network Modeling and Mining", The UNC Research Opportunities Initiative, North Carolina Data Science and Analytics Initiative, 2015-17 (Role: PI. Other PIs: Daniel Janies, Blair D. Sullivan).
3. "New Sparse Learning Approaches to Exploring Joint Effect of Genetic Variants on Human Diseases", Faculty Research Grant, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2014-15 (Role: PI).
2. "U41: An integrative analysis of Structural Variation for the 1000 Genomes Project", The Jackson Laboratories / NIH, 2013-15 (Role: subconctract, PI: Charles Lee).
1. "A Bioinformatics Framework for Characterizing Joint Effect of Genetic Variants on Diseases", Wells Fargo Foundation Fund for Faculty Excellence, and Wells Fargo Faculty Fellowship Award, Charlotte Research Institute and University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2013 (Role: PI).