9. Human Genome Structural Variation Consortium, as a continuation of the Structural Variation Subgroup of the 1000 Genomes Project, we aim at characterizing structural variants and their functional effect in human populations.
8. "EDU: Collaborative: Enhancing Education in Genetic Privacy with Integration of Research in Computer Science and Bioinformatics" (Award Number:DGE-1523154), Secure and Trustworthy Cyberspace Program, NSF, 2015-18 (Role: PI. Other PIs: Xintao Wu).
7. "SCH: EXP: Collaborative Research: Preserving Privacy in Human Genomic Data" (Award Number:IIS-1502172), Smart and Connected Health Program, NSF, 2015-18 (Role: PI. Other PIs: Xintao Wu).
6. "Risk Mitigation of Infectious Diseases via Network Modeling and Mining", The UNC Research Opportunities Initiative, North Carolina Data Science and Analytics Initiative, 2015-17 (Role: PI. Other PIs: Daniel Janies, Blair D. Sullivan).
5. "An Integrative Analysis of Protein Kinases in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia", SPRINT - The São Paulo Research Foundation (Brazil) and UNC Charlotte, 2015-16 (Role: PI. PIs in São Paulo: Paulo Arruda, Jose A. Yunes).
4. “Integrating Linguistic, Ethnographic, and Genetic Information of Human Populations: Databases and Tools” DARPA Simplifying Complexity in Scientific Discovery (SIMPLEX), 2015-18 (Role: Co-PI. Other PIs: Ward Wheeler (PI), Peter Whiteley (co-PI), Daniel Janies (co-PI)).
3. "New Sparse Learning Approaches to Exploring Joint Effect of Genetic Variants on Human Diseases", Faculty Research Grant, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2014-15 (Role: PI).
2. "U41: An integrative analysis of Structural Variation for the 1000 Genomes Project", The Jackson Laboratories / NIH, 2013-15 (Role: subconctract, PI: Charles Lee).
1. "A Bioinformatics Framework for Characterizing Joint Effect of Genetic Variants on Diseases", Wells Fargo Foundation Fund for Faculty Excellence, and Wells Fargo Faculty Fellowship Award, Charlotte Research Institute and University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2013 (Role: PI).